Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Movie day - 'Keith' and 'Easy A'

Yesterday I watched 2 movies. Yes, not 1 but 2. but both short movies (1 and a half hours each). not so bad la. both movies are compliments of my sister, Atikah.

The first movie was 'Keith'.


Just one word: Brilliant!! 5 out of 5. Totally not your ordinary teen flick. Plot wise, not as predictable because I didn't manage to figure it out until the end of the movie. I know Jesse McCartney is a singer but I think he's a better actor. I actually cried watching the movie. Not throughout but there were 2 scenes that was really heartbreaking. sedey oo. if you haven't watch it yet, please do. sgt best.

after watching 'Keith', i really need something to cheer me up. lps dh nangis2, normal la kan. so i decided to watch another movie, called 'Easy A'.


I give it 3 out of 5. Not really 'Adam Sandler' funny but not too bad. There were some really funny scenes. Dpt la a few good laughs after watching 'Keith'.

I enjoyed watching both movies and 'Keith' mmg best. sedey gile *sob sob*.

No comments:

Post a Comment