Monday, November 14, 2011

SEGMEN: TINGKATKAN FOLLOWER ANDA DENGAN SEKELIP MATA

Well, I came across this segment while on TT's blog. I don't really need followers or readers as I don't have Nuffnang (or whatever) ads, meaning I don't generate income from my blog. It's really ad free and I blog on whatever topic I like, and whenever I want to. So basically I just join this, to sorta see if it really works. Let's see if I'll have more follower after I blink...in 4, 3, 2, 1...



If you are interested, do join by clicking --> HERE  (Closing date: 3 Dec 2011)

The thing I like most about the blog: the fact that the blogger also has an online shop, selling err... I haven't check it out yet but most definitely will. Yes, I'm an avid online shopper.

The thing I like least about the blog: probably the header. A lot can be done to beautify it :)

2 comments:

  1. yeay hi 5! hehe kelip mata berkali2 ok :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sy dtg dri segmen same.. sy folo kamu.. kemput lah singgah blog sy pulak ek

    ReplyDelete