Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Izz with his toy truck

Earlier this month I decided I wanted to get Izz a new toy. I rarely shop for his toys and I have been eyeing this particular truck since before he was one. I didn't get it back then because the recommended age for this truck is 1-3 years old.

So I asked Saleh "Abg, Anis nk belikan Izz truck besar yg kite tgk kat Parkson tu bole?". He said "Bukan mahal ke?". I said "Mahal. Tp Anis belanja". And he said "OK!".

So when he said OK, I think I immediately go and buy it the very next day... or maybe after 2 days? I can't really remember, but I know I was quick. Hehe.

I am glad Izz likes it a lot. So no more new toy until he's three! Hahahahah... stingy mama!

This was taken a few days ago. In the end, he couldn't get down from the truck and I had to help him..

This was taken this morning. He sat on the truck quite long, as the was pooping! Haha

2 comments: