Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Moldy tampon... ewwww!!

Image from Parr For the Course

I came across this entry and thinks everyone should switch to using menstrual cup (like me)! Hehe...

You can read the full entry HERE.

On the same note, I have never used tampon before, but I used to use disposable pads. Have switched to Lady Cup last year and have been using it consistently, up until last month when my baby was warded. My Cup was back home and I had to use disposable again. Big mistake! I was allergic to the particular brand (never used it before) and it was itch frenzy for a couple of days. This month I got my period when I was away from home again, and had to use disposable, but this time I made sure it was the brand that I have used before. Nevertheless it got itcy again (maybe because it happened before so the skin is more prone to get itchy), but wasn't as bad as previous month. Luckily it was time to go home. I immediately grabbed and steriled the Cup when I reached home and put on the Cup. It was ok after that. Seems I can no longer use disposable pads. I really should get an extra Cup and put it in my handbag... just in case. Gediks?? Totally!!! :P

2 comments: