Sunday, October 14, 2012

An update :)

It has been quite some time since I posted anything. Can't say there isn't much going on because there is a lot actually. I stopped writing temporarily because there's just simply not enough time. or perhaps there is something much better to do than to write?? hehehe. anyway, I'm sure no one would miss my writing. mcm la ramai sgt reader kan :P

Well, my last entry was on 27th Sept. I celebrated my birthday the next 2 days on 29th. I've officially turned 30. Yes, people said it's just a number but for me, I really felt old because suddenly I have problems with my knee. To cut a long story short, I went to the orthopedic, he confirmed that I have some issues with my knee, instructed me to attend physiotherapy, and my first session was on Friday. Ok la, not too bad. Now I cannot lift Izz anytime I want because that extra weight can hurt my knee. Tua sgt rasa nye. Br 30, blm 50 lg.

The first week of Oct, as usual, I was busy with closing. This time around it was worse compared to previous months. FY13 will see some major changes in Finance. I'm so NOT looking forward to it. It's a different way of doing things but essentially the same output. Pftttt!

Second week of Oct I was free but then I was occupied with seeing the orthopedic and attending physiotherapy. And then I got a new manager. For now I don't really like it yet. Let's just say she is so eager to help us to become the best that we could be... but what if you are pretty contented with what you do right now, and prefer things to stay the same. At least for another 2 years or so. For those who wants to climb the corporate ladder, they will idolize her perhaps. But not me, my priorities is just not at my job for now. I have more important things to take care of... it's me. Yes, myself. I need to take care of myself first. I will shed some light on this issue later :)

Next week, I will be occupied with some personal matters and then of course with physio. That will be a weekly thing. Other than that, my life is pretty much the same day in day out. May seem pretty dull but I'm thankful for everything. Alhamdulillah :)

3 comments:

  1. anis::
    don't forget to tell the meaning of "take care of yourself" k~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. dah settle lusa nanti, update selalu ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope tak berpanjanganla ur knee...

    ReplyDelete