Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy 49th birthday to my dearest hubby :)

Today is his 49th birthday, yes 49th. It's not a typo error. Hehe

Age is just a number. I love him with all my heart regardless of the number. Never thought I would be married to someone a lot older (and wiser), but I am. It's a wonderful journey so far. What??!!!! Baru nak masuk 3 bulan kawin (kenal 7 bulan in case anybody is wondering)? I'm quite surprised myself after I counted with my fingers. I feel like I've known him for so long. Hehe. In a good way of course.

Happy birthday sayang. I love u.

I ordered this online on Saturday for him and thank goodness the company was a reliable one. Promptly delieved to his office today. He was surprised (mission accomplished) and posted this on FB :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment