Friday, May 31, 2013

Spending $$$$

Lately I've been spending money like I'm Bill Gates. Ok, that's a lie. If I were Bill Gates, I would spend even more. Hehe

Let's review some of the things that I recently bought

1. Tunics from Poplook - RM444 for 8 pieces of tunic (all bought in May)
I don't think I can have enough clothes. Hence the purchase.

2. Tickets to Gold Coast - RM3,612 for 3 pax (me, Izz & Zul). Travel time: Feb 2014
Buying early to get good price. Yep, u guessed it people, AirAsia.

3. Makeup stuff from Sephora - RM363 for 4 items. Good buy because I use them almost daily.
UD De Slick Setting Spray, MUFE Mat Velvet +, Clinique's Chubby Stick for Lips, Sephora Eye Liner. Basic items to look not so zombie-ish. I still need a bronzer/blusher though. Any recommendation?

4. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils - RM84 for 6 pieces
Bought this online because the color selection at Sephora wasn't good. Wanted Clinique's Chubby Stick Shadow but it's just TOO EXPENSIVE. RM60 per piece! I wanted at least 3 colors. Bought 6 of NYX just because they were cheap.

5. Enfagrow A+ 1.7kg Original - RM916.80 for 10 cans
There was a sale at Tesco on 24th May, offering 20% discount on retail price for each can. And each family is allowed to buy only 5 cans. I just couldn't resist the low price that I went in twice so that I could buy 10 cans.

6. Huggies Total Protection from Manjaku - RM185.40 for 6 packs (L56)
Izz is no longer on CDs. I just don't have the time for the extra laundry.

So there goes my salary. And it's only 31st May :(

No comments:

Post a Comment