Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year 2014....

I haven't been blogging lately. Sbb nye xde benda menarik pun utk diceritakan. It's not that my life is boring, but it's a routine. Predictable. Weekdays keje. Weekends pulak either rehat kat rumah/jalan2 kat mall/attend kenduri kahwin or some other functions. x lari dr routine. I'm not complaining, just stating the facts.

So I'll just summarize what has been different and interesting in 2013 for me

1. I got re-married
Topik hangat utk sapa2 saje and pada bila2 masa shj... especially kalau your significant other is 18 years your senior. I got to know Zul only a few months before he popped the question. Everyone was saying cepat sgt kot. Betul. Would I change my mind if I could turn back the time? NO. I'm not saying that our life is just perfect and dandy all the time, but I think the whole experience has made me a better person. Kadang2 when we have a specific idea on how things should be, susah nk terima kalau it doesn't go our way. That's when u get to decide whether things are worth fighting for or not. And if u have given up, is it too late to go back. I believe the experience helped me grow up. I have 18 years to grow up psychologically, and I think I did good with the given learning curve/time. Patience is definitely mandatory. At the end of the day, I realize I love Zul. So much. So he's definitely worth it. I didn't marry him for any other reason, only that. In case anyone's wondering, he's not a dato', he's didn't give me banglo and Mercedes sebijik for hantaran and we didn't go round the world for our honeymoon.

2. Izz is growing up well
Izz has grown up so much and it's great to be a witness to that. I'm not the sort of mother that buys flashcards... meaning I don't really teach him what I think he can learn later in school, but I do teach him manners and common sense. I focus more on those because I feel he can't learn that in school. Tgk je la budak2 sekarang mcm mana. Part blaja mmg straight A tp bab lain mmg kurang. Another reason is, I lack the patience. Pernah skali konon nk ajar budak tuisyen tp I got so annoyed bila dh explain and budak x paham. Explain lg skali pun x paham gak. So forget it. Itu je la career saya paling hampir dgn cikgu. Back to Izz... makin lasak, he even tries to wrestle with me. Makin becok, tp masih pelat. Kelakar dgn dia bercakap. kadang2. Most of the time he's quiet when we are around other people but there are times suka hati dia je nk cakap kuat2... especially kalau kat area yg bergema sikit. Dia suka dgr echo suara sendiri. Dh pandai nk tgk cermin...then mula la nganga besar2, jelir2 lidah, dongak kepala tgk lubang hidung sendiri, then senyum2. Dh pandai demand, nak itu, nak ini. Susah kalau pegi mana2. Semua dia nak. Then mula la mama kluar statement "Mama xde duit" and Izz merengek. Kat luar xkan nk marah anak, tgk je la anak sendiri then buat muka toya. Org tgk sengih je la. Bkn la xde duit actually kan, but not for toys all the time. Kalau psl mkn, x kisah. Apa sahaja. Too bad Izz x pernah mintak nk makan mcm2. Izz will be turning 3 on 5 Jan, and I look forward to see him grow up further. InsyaAllah end of the year 2014 register masuk kindi. Sblm tu kena start potty train again. Brp kali dh fail.

3. Knowing my role is moving out
Not sure whether this is good or bad. I have just taken a new role mid last year and now they are saying the job is moving elsewhere. Not that I'm out of a job, but it simply means I have to take up a new role. Penat la blaja keje baru, then less a year kena blaja another keje baru all over again. If only I knew about this, I wouldn't have taken the role. Stupid management... well, smart management actually. If they told me, I'm sure they know I would reject the role. Since they need someone to do it temporarily, let this Anis do it for a while. Then she can go find another role. But....why me??!!! Hahahaha. Teruk la bila dh terkena. Well, no use dwelling on the past. Finding a new role is not that easy. Most of the time, the job isn't so bad... but the manager is just simply horrible.

4. Planning a trip in 2014
Since awal 2013 dh plan nk bercuti. Punye la lama kan. End Feb 2014 would be the time. I think this would be our final trip beramai-ramai. Time ni pun x semua ikut, but majority ada. Lps ni dh susah kot. Mana tau lg ramai yg dh kawin, ada yg pregnant ke. I really look forward to this trip :)

I think that sums everything for 2013. I don't have any new year resolution. Just hope everything turns up ok.

3 comments:

  1. dari pagi aku bukak, ni baru sempat nak baca. hahahah... best nye nak gi bercuti. aku tah bila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh, ade gak la entry. aku maleh. huhuhh.. bercuti g mana? nyebok nk tau

    ReplyDelete
  3. mcm biasa ye, keychain, fridge magnet + tee..calculate, nnt sy bank in dgn duit izz skali (Y)
    btw, izz becok n sy sgt happy. part makan tu, alhamdulillah dgn saya skrg nampak baik sgt..n always being a hero, jatuh luke berdarah pn xpe, izz sakit??TAK, izz kuat? HERO..hahaha
    btw, hope u dgn zul longlasting, happy forever.. happy to see u with happy face once again.
    yg no. 3 tu, ur role tu, good luck n all d best :)

    ReplyDelete